Saturday, May 22, 2010

Packing up

At the end of this week, Izy and I will return to our apartment that we started the trip in.  The apartment we currently reside in will be used for the incoming group.  I bargained that we would clean the place up if we could stay until right before they arrived.  We save Oranim some money, and I don't have to return to the other apartment just yet, and can go a little longer without having a roommate.  Having downsized, and being generally clean, it's actually a great deal on my part since the apartment is already clean.  I spent a few hours today throwing out all the trash that has accumulated over the years in the apartment from various groups staying here.  It's a little barren right now, but easily maintained.  We just have our individual rooms and bathroom to clean up before we leave.

The bigger question is what I will be doing with the kitchen items I had to buy.  Oranim and I don't necessarily agree on what is required in a kitchen - so I purchased a bunch of things for the kitchen.  Do I bring them to the other apartment or leave them?  Maybe Oranim will purchase them from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment