Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Breakfast + new Address

Another essentially sleepless night at Hostal Mar BE. I am sure that it is a nice place, if you don't mind sharing a room with lots of people. Or you could take British Emma y cinco amigas approach, rent a room with only your friends. We met most of them at breakfast this morning, it was kind of like returning to CTY (our breakfast companions were a group of friends who are soon to start Uni (college) traveling through Spain together).

We arrived at our new home for the next few days, a wonderful little apartment with exposed beams, high ceilings, and a laundry machine! Oh, the wonders and glory!

The woman who owns it so far has been quite nice. The girl staying in the second room (we haven't met yet) seems to have not checked out yet, but she assured me that a room would be free for me by tonight (Shiva went back to sleep, after what turned out to be an interesting night that ended only a few hours ago.)

I am booked for a flight this friday to the island of Mallorca (Ballearic Islands), where I will be spending a night or two in Deia. Then I am meeting up again with Shiva, in Ibiza. I think I am crashing on his friends hotel room floor. My stuff will be here in Barcelona at the airport. I fly from Ibiza back to Mallorca, and then straight on to Barcelona where I collect my stuff. From there I have a morning flight to Venice. No set accomodations at the moment for Venice, but I am hoping to find a private apartment like this in Venice.

If things work out, I will travel back through Milan, pick up a friend or two and some stuff that was shipped to Milan for me, and hit up Italy. I am not sure what's after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment